- Administer full Cycle payroll processing in a multiple client, multiple state environment (from data entry through full gross to net processing and end of cycle reporting)
- Extensive QA and auditing to ensure accuracy. The quality of our people and processing is a key to differentiating us from other providers
- Acting as single point of contact for all client payroll related inquiries (e.g. wage verifications, garnishments, taxes, vacation accruals, reports, etc.)
- Keep HRIS/Payroll System up to date with any and all changes from the employer, which includes, but not limited to the following, these items will be submitted by client to Univest Insurance Inc. via email:o Benefit Enrollmentso Updating validation tableso Earning Codeso Reports to
- o Job titles
- o Deduction Codes
- o Report creation/Reporting
- o Departmental codes
- Keep HRIS/Payroll system up to date with any employee changes, which includes but not limited to the following, these items will be submitted by client to Univest Insurance Inc. via email:
o Inputting of new hires
o Qualifying Events / enrollment changes
o Employee status changes
o Rate changes
o Deductions (new and any changes that may occur)
o Hours and earnings changes for a pay period
o Input Local taxes changes
o Direct deposits
- Update annual payroll schedules with information provided by the Client
- Enter Third Party Sick Pay into HRIS/Payroll System as needed
- Calculate and/or enter manual checks into HRIS/Payroll System
- Act as liaison between client and HRIS/Payroll System provider
- Respond to management questions as needed
- Works closely with clients on all payroll related issues.
- Ensure weekly, bi-weekly & semi-monthly payrolls are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure that all changes to payroll are processed correctly.
- Works closely with Benefits Manager to ensure accurate benefit deductions and record keeping.
- Ensure all 401k deductions are correct
- Complete any Unemployment claims requests.
- Review and audit pay data entries, nd validate all changes processed within pay period match the payroll preview.
- Handle all garnishments, deductions, and vacation/sick accruals.
- Answers inquiries regarding employment verification.
- Reviews the accuracy of payroll deductions to payroll output documents.
- Respond to employee inquiries and requests regarding payroll matters.
- Process manual checks as requested or needed for client
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Perform other duties and special projects as requested by management.
- Deliver excellent customer service.