- Provide support to all departments regarding vendor management functions.
- Understands and works to meet the objectives set forth in the vendor management policy and related procedures which govern the onboarding of new vendors and the periodic review of current vendors.
- Provides support to departments in assessing prospective vendors to ensure that they meet the standards defined in the vendor management policy.
- Performs due diligence on third party service providers by reviewing financial statements, compliance audit reports, third party vendor management program, and SOC reports.
- Conducts on-going monitoring of existing vendors to ensure that the risk profile of the relationship continues to meet the standards of the vendor management program.
- Scans, uploads, and indexes all documentation collected in support of vendor assessments.
- Maintains records of all assessment and due diligence activities in the vendor management tracking system.
- Publishes monthly status reports on program activities.
- Assists with periodic review and revision of the vendor management policy and associated procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Reports to Chief Information Security Officer.
- Responsible for compliance with laws and regulations that apply to the position, including the Univest Code of Conduct
- Perform additional duties as required
- 3-5 years in a vendor management support position, preferably in a financial services environment.
- Four-year degree or equivalent work experience.
- Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Experience with Vendor Insight or similar vendor management software package.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.