- Legacy application support
- SQL database modelling, design and development writing stored procedures and views
- Development of reports using various reporting tools (SSRS, Crystal Reports, Cognos, Power BI)
- Integrations with third party web services using SOAP and REST API’s
- Ability to lead a project/implementation team from design through implementation
- Interpret enhancements, analyze problems/opportunities, and provide recommendations/estimates for complex business and information management problems
- Follow software development life cycle (SDLC) methodology and best practices
- Responsible for overseeing and in some cases developing and executing test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications.
- Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members and issues.
- Conveys ideas clearly and tailors communication based on selected audience (technical and non-technical).
- Responsible for compliance with laws and regulations that apply to this position including Univest Code of Conduct.
- Perform additional duties as required
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of .NET and MS SQL Server experience
- Must be prolific in writing complex SQL statements that produce reports and used by programs.
- Experience with Web Services (SOAP & REST), jQuery, PHP, WordPress, Crystal Reports, Cognos. Salesforce development/architecture is a plus
- Windows Server and IIS experience
- Experience in banking and/or financial services industry strongly desired
- Self-motivated, quick learner with the ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to identify the root cause of issues and provide applicable solutions
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required
- Extremely high level of sound logic and analytical ability where problems are very unusual and difficult.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed