- Provide ongoing internal support for the Senior Investment Advisor including managing correspondence, investment research and reporting, compliance testing and serving as a direct liaison to product vendors.
- Responsible for processing new accounts. Ensuring all new account documents are finalized. This will include, but not be limited to, data entry into back office systems and custodian software, document scanning and filing, and other general administrative work in a timely and organized manner
- Assist with the preparation of Request for Proposal submissions and subsequent presentations.
- Generation and review of quarterly performance reports. Assist with scheduling client meetings and coordinating schedules.
- Responsible for compliance with laws and regulations that apply to this position including Univest Code of Conduct.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field or equivalent work experience.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task in fast-paced and team-oriented work environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills with the ability to work cooperatively with individuals while maintaining a positive and professional attitude.
- Ability to work independently with strong administrative and problem solving skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgement by recognizing urgency and prioritizing accordingly.
- Demonstrated PC skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of investments preferred and/or experience in the financial services industry.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed