Primary Job Responsibilities:
1. Solicit Vendor, lease and finance business within the National Accounts Platform.
2. Originate new lease and finance agreements to meet or exceed company sales targets.
3. Make a minimum of 75 outbound sales calls daily to assigned National Account Vendor Channels and Manufacturer Representatives.
4. Complete an annual business plan and present it to UCI the Director of National Account and Senior Management
1. Report to Director of National Accounts
2. Earn, Grow and Keep Vendor relationships within assigned programs via phone, fax, and email.
3. Actively manage sales contacts using the UCI Contact management system (CRM).
4. Prepare Sales proposals and quotes
5. Prepare Lease Quotes using the approved company template (s).
6. Provide a weekly sales projection to the sales manager every Monday Morning no later than10AM.
7. Actively participate in staff and sales meetings as scheduled.
8. Actively participate in Monthly 1:1 sales meeting with the UCI sales manager.
9. Facilitate documentation requests
10. Market using only approved brochures, flyers and other materials.
11. Convey credit decisions to vendors and end users.
12. Actively refer and cross sell other Univest financial products and services.
1. Call on past due accounts at the request of management
2. Coordinate remarketing efforts of equipment when necessary
3. Make site visits on past due accounts at the request of management.
Secondary Responsibilities (all employees)
1. Answering phones.
5. General Team Member Support.
Responsible for compliance with laws and regulations that apply to the position, including the Univest Code of Conduct.
Perform additional duties as assigned.